Meet Dr. Leonard Miller
Board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, Leonard Miller, MD, FACS, FRCS is the founder of the Boston Center for Facial Rejuvenation. One of Massachusetts’s top plastic surgeons, Dr. Miller has two, state-of-the-art offices, in Boston and Brookline. With more than 25 years of experience, Dr. Miller has developed his own distinctive treatment style, ensuring his patients achieve their desired results. His artistic sensibility, coupled with a commitment to the latest, most efficient techniques, makes Dr. Miller one of the most sought after surgeons in the country.
A pioneer in the world of aesthetic medicine, Dr. Miller was the first surgeon to bring micro-needling (Percutaneous Collagen Induction Therapy) to the United States. Dr. Miller actively participates in clinical trials of cutting-edge injectables, and develops new cosmetic products and skin care technologies. Today, he is the clinical founder of ThermiAesthetics Skin Rejuvenation System.
In his practice, Dr. Miller specializes in complex surgical techniques, such as the natural facelift and his world-renowned neck rejuvenation, Dr. Miller also focuses on noninvasive techniques, like dermal fillers, neurotoxins, and innovative skincare. He is well-known for obtaining natural-looking results through a conservative approach. Instead of settling on extensive surgical procedures, Dr. Miller recommends the least invasive options for long-term results. Dr. Miller truly believes “less is often better”.
An avid writer, researcher, and educator, Dr. Miller has published numerous studies, frequently lecturing on a variety of subjects around the world. He serves on the faculty staff of the Harvard Medical School with full operating privileges at Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital, New England Baptist Hospital and the Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary.
Along with the staff at Boston Center for Facial Rejuvenation, Dr. Miller strives to create a warm and welcoming environment, fostering the all-important trust between surgeon and patient. It is this partnership that allows patients to reach their desired aesthetic goals, both in the short and long-term. Through a meticulous attention to detail, and his unique approach, Dr. Miller does his best to help every individual achieve the most satisfying and rejuvenating results possible.
UNIVERSITY AND HOSPITAL AFFILIATIONS:
- Harvard Medical School, Clinical Instructor in Surgery
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Needham
- New England Baptist Hospital
- Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary
CERTIFICATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS:
- American Society of Plastic Surgery
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- American College of Surgeons
- American Society of Laser Medical Specialists
- American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
- Royal College of Surgeons in Edinburgh
- Northeast Society of Plastic Surgeons
- New England Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Massachusetts Society of Plastic Surgeons
- International Society of Plastic Regenerative Surgery
- International Society of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery
- Fifth Harvard Surgical Services, New England Deaconess Hospital
- Emory University Hospitals
- University of Cape Town Medical School
- Groote Schuur Hospital, Cape Town
- Peter Bent Brigham and Children’s Hospitals