Dr. Leonard Miller, his team of Board-Certified Surgeons and aestheticians ensure success and complete patient satisfaction by adhering to the following principles and regimens:
Establish and Maintain a Consultative Partnership with Patients
- Spend time with each patient to explain the procedure(s) in detail.
- Discuss with patients what they can realistically expect from any procedure.
- Alleviate patients’ anxieties by answering all of their questions.
Recommend Procedures That Yield Natural-Looking Results
- Discourage radical or extensive cosmetic surgery procedures.
- Communicate to patients that beautiful, youthful results can often be achieved without dramatically transforming the patient. Our plastic surgeon, Dr. Miller truly believes that less is often better.
- Avoid an obvious “plastic surgery” look.
Utilize the Latest, Most Efficient Techniques
- Perform the latest procedures and techniques for the best, most predictable results.
- Take a skilled and careful approach to avoid complications.
Provide a Comfortable Operation or Procedure
- Avoid extensive, invasive plastic surgery whenever possible by substituting with non-invasive or minimally invasive procedures.
- Offer topical numbing creams and/or injections to reduce discomfort.
- Facilitate a return to social interaction and work as quickly as possible.
Ensure Procedures are Positive, Satisfying, and Revitalizing
- Meet patient expectations and achieve rejuvenation goals.
- Improve and maintain each patient’s personal aesthetic.
- Keep scarring to a minimum and make sure it’s unnoticeable.
MEET LEONARD MILLER MD, FACS, FRCS
Board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, Leonard Miller, MD, FACS, FRCS is the founder of the Boston Center for Facial Rejuvenation. One of Massachusetts’s top plastic surgeons, Dr. Miller has two, state-of-the-art offices, nestled in Boston and Brookline. With more than 25 years of experience, Dr. Miller has developed his own distinctive treatment style, ensuring his patients achieve their desired results. His artistic sensibility, coupled with a commitment to the latest, most efficient techniques, makes Dr. Miller one of the most sought after surgeons in the country. Meet Dr. Leonard MillerLearn More
MEET SEAN DOHERTY MD, FACS
Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Sean Doherty, serves the greater Boston area in his offices located in Boston & Brookline, MA. Whether his patients are looking for subtle enhancements or tasteful transformations, Dr. Doherty offers the finest techniques in plastic surgery. Meet Dr. Sean DohertyLearn More
MEET FARAH MOUSTAFA, MD, FAAD
Dr. Farah Moustafa is a board-certified, fellowship-trained laser and cosmetic dermatologist joining the team at the Boston Center for Facial Rejuvenation. She is fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology (FAAD), Assistant Professor, and Director of Laser & Cosmetics at Tufts Medical Center with numerous publications and recognition for her knowledge in minimally invasive aesthetic procedures. Learn More
MEET MELISSA MICHELON, MD, FAAD
Dr. Melissa Michelon is a board-certified dermatologist and fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology. She has extensive cosmetic training and specializes in non-invasive procedures including laser rejuvenation and resurfacing, treatment of scars, melasma, rosacea, advanced neurotoxin and filler injections, microneedling, and PRP injections. She has a natural aesthetic and takes a conservative approach with her patients, giving them refreshed and beautiful results. Learn More
Meet Our Aesthetic Providers
The Boston Center for Facial Rejuvenation offers an array of non-surgical and aesthetic treatments at both our Boston and Brookline offices. Dr. Miller and our licensed aesthetic providers are available to customize a program that addresses your individual skin rejuvenation goals.
CHERYL SCANNELL, AESTHETICIAN, LASER TECHNICIAN
Cheryl graduated from Catherine Hinds Institute as a 1200-Hour Medical Esthetician in 1999. She has been a practicing Medical Esthetician in the plastic surgery field ever since. She has an array of knowledge in all skin conditions and over 15 years perfecting her skills. Cheryl specializes in IPL and Laser therapies. Her broad experience allows Cheryl to provide patients with skin care regimens and laser treatments that best suit their goals.
DAYNA MORINI R.N., AESTHETICIAN
As a nurse and licensed Aesthetician, Dayna is highly skilled in patient care and provides esthetic services in a medical setting. Her experience includes laser treatments for broken blood vessels, rosacea, general redness; photo rejuvenation for repair of sun-damaged skin, laser hair removal, chemical peels and skin tightening procedures.
Heidi Gerber R.N., AESTHETICIAN
Heidi Gerber, Aesthetics RN, comes to us from sunny Los Angeles where she practiced for 9 years at a highly respected, Doctor owned and operated, MedSpa. Certified in lasers and injectables, Heidi is now turning her expert eye to focus only on lasers and skin care. As a nurse for over 20 years, Heidi is considered to be a very safe and conscientious provider by her loyal LA client base, which included celebrities and other high-profile clientele. Heidi understands clients can easily be overwhelmed with the onslaught of aesthetic information out there and wants you to know that she is here to be your guide by helping to make your skin the best it can be.